The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa located in sunny Sanibel, Florida has an immediate opening for a full time Maintenance Technician. Ideal candidates have flexible availability, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
- Responsible for the Guest Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program
- Respond and perform duties, handle and double check guest requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner
- Maintain proper records of the Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program
- Complete work order request forms on a daily and timely basis
- Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition
- Inspect all public areas daily for burnt light bulbs
- Maintain effective communication with other departments and provide support when necessary
- Perform guest service and safety duties as needed in absence of or in addition to Safety Team
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum two years of experience in hotel and/or condo maintenance required
- Valid drivers’ license to operate a Resort golf cart
Our compensation package includes an Hourly Wage, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.