The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa located in sunny Sanibel, Florida has an immediate opening for a full time Maintenance Technician. Ideal candidates have flexible availability, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
- Responsible for the Guest Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program
- Respond and perform duties, handle and double check guest requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner
- Maintain proper records of the Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program
- Complete work order request forms on a daily and timely basis
- Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition
- Inspect all public areas daily for burnt light bulbs
- Maintain effective communication with other departments and provide support when necessary
- Perform guest service and safety duties as needed in absence of or in addition to Safety Team
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum two years of experience in hotel and/or condo maintenance required
- Valid drivers’ license to operate a Resort golf cart
Our compensation package includes $14.00 Hourly Wage, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.