On Call Banquet Server
Sundial Beach Resort & Spa, located on tropical Sanibel Island, is seeking enthusiastic On Call Banquet Servers to join our team. Candidates must be hardworking, have a strong work-ethic, and be a responsible team player.
- Assumes responsibility for quality guests’ experience.
- Must be able to read banquet event orders ( BEO’s).
- Review banquet event orders (BEO’s) at the beginning of each shift to ensure room is set as contracted.
- Be in communication with banquet captain and catering manager regarding any special needs.
- Assist in ensuring that events are on time. Make adjustments as needed and relay that information to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensure proper use, storage and maintenance of all meeting room equipment.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness in all areas of banquet operations.
- Communicate all areas of concerns regarding maintenance and repairs to management.
- If no upcoming events, all meeting space and rooms need to be in a readiness for any possible site inspections.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are re-set for next contracted event if it is within one day of previous event.
- Keep inventory of all conference equipment in order and stored in their appropriate areas.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.