Reservation Sales Agent
The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa has a full time opportunity available for a Reservation Sales Agent to join our dynamic team located in Fort Myers. The Reservation Sales Agent provides exceptional guest services by exceeding the needs of all guests inquiring about reservations.
- Analyze all guest and travel requirements through telephone and emails and recommend suitable options for all guests to confirm reservations.
- Answer all incoming calls with courtesy and ensure efficient resolution of all guest inquires for various resort services and reservations.
- Make all room reservations while maximizing room revenue and ensure all reservation details are updated.
- Manage incoming calls for reservation department and ensure rapid response on all inquiries.
- Other duties assigned by management.
Our compensation package includes a $14.00 hourly wage plus incentive, medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, 401k with match, vacation, dining and travel discounts, and paid tolls!
- Must be able to understand and write English.
- Report for work in a well groomed manner, uniform worn to standard, name tag on.
- Speak to guests in a warm, friendly and courteous manner
- Good organization skills
- Effective conflict management and decision-making is required.
- Must work well under pressure
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Springer-Miller-Host experience preferred
- Previous experience as Reservation Sales Agent preferred
The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.