Call Center Manager
The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa is seeking an experienced Call Center Manager to lead our dynamic call center team located in Fort Myers, FL.
The Call Center Manager will be responsible for the execution of all Call Center operations. Responsibilities will include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the guest experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance.
- Manage the daily operation of a seven day a week call center operation.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level performance.
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to call center.
- Mentor call center leadership towards optimal management practice and skill development as measured through performance evaluations and goals achievement
- Plans for varied staffing levels through the year.
- Manage the implementation of new property roll outs.
- Maintains close working relations with individual property liaisons.
- Develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate call center agents
- Implement team member retention initiatives.
- Accountable for fiscal management within budgetary parameters and effective allocation of resources within call center.
- Research and implement “best practices” in industry
- Minimum 5 years of Call Center management experience.
- Measurable experience in managing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience,
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, multi-task, leading and motivating a team on site.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Proficient in performance evaluation and call center metrics
Sundial Beach Resort and Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
Our compensation package includes Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts!
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.