The Sundial Beach Resort and Spa located in sunny Sanibel, Florida has an immediate opening for a full time PM Line Cook. Ideal candidates have flexible availability, excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. Candidates must have the ability to work sauté, pantry and fry stations.
*$650.00 Sign On Bonus
Our compensation package includes a $16.00 to $18.00 Hourly Wage, PTO after 90 days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, STD, LTD, 401k with company match, dining and travel discounts and paid tolls for Sanibel & Cape Coral!
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Provide fast, friendly and responsive customer service to culinary co-workers and restaurant service team.
- Prepare food items per ticket order or as required for production including, but not limited to, soups, sauces, salads, appetizers, sandwiches, entrees and breakfast items.
- Employ proper cooking methods, cook to specifications and handle, store and rotate food properly in accordance with established health and safety standards.
- Maintain the highest sanitary standards.
- Maintain neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times.
- Maintain safety and security in work station.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Good knife skills.
- Ability to constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects (up to 80 lbs).
- Ability to stand for long hours at the time.
- Able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- 3 years culinary experience required.
- Banquet experience preferred.
The Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.